The stars are very bright tonight... A stream of happiness fills my heart, but vanished in an instant. In it's place, hollow despair.
Despair...
My failures...
I wish I could escape these chains binding me. My wings have been torn off, and I don't think that they'll ever grow again...
I want to breakaway, I want to run, fly away. This is not my place, and yet, God has placed me here. An oddball. Me, just me alone. Of course, no one would understand me. I couldn't talk to anyone about my passion.
Why?
Why....can't I get what I want...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love the stars and all, and yes, they're my best-best friend, but looking at them somehow makes me feel...useless. I have no idea why... maybe I was reminded about how our bodies were made from stardust? I haven't a clue..
In nights like these, I think of you... Unconsciously, you come to my mind when I'm idle. I hate it.
We're really similar you know... That's probably why...
I love you... oh so much.
Even till now, even when we're apart, even when I know...
Another star's twinkling ever so brightly in your heart.
Yeah, I know. I'm a masochist.
But I can't help it.
God, I really really love you. I can't stand seeing you like this, but who am I? I can't do a thing...
I love looking at you from afar...
I really wish your happiness, but somehow, I'm getting selfish. I really want you to myself.
Yeah, I'm a sinful person.
Maybe loving you is another sin of mine.
I don't deserve this happiness.
I deserve sorrow, despair.
All the cheerfulness, it's a lie.
A LIE.
USO DA. USO DA. USO. USO USO.
Kiriha, on the verge of tears.
0 comments:
Post a Comment