I want to fly
I want to cry
I want to scream
I have no idea why this is so painful
...I love you. A lot. I care for you deeply. But I can't express it properly. I can't even greet you. I'd probably just shy away and watch you from afar.
The pain's building up, you know. Not only about you, but myself too.
But you know... You're filling my mind, and have always been. Till now I still haven't a clue about who that girl is. I can only make wild guesses, and it really hurts. Yeah.
I love you. I really do. How can I express it?
I love you. I notice all your pains. How can I help you ease it?
I love you. I'd try to be happy for you, I'd try to find out what you like...
I love you. From two years ago till only God knows when, I'll always love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment