See, I was rejected.
I wasn't the one.
Ah, so what.
Can't I still watch over you from afar?
Ah, I probably won't hope anymore.
Your heart is somewhere else, right?
I'm probably just a nuisance. Yeah. A nuisance. A fly. A flea. Nothing more.
Of course it wouldn't work out. What were you thinking?
Self-assurance? Haha.
I am tired too... I also got a lot to think about, yet, I can't stop thinking about you.
But now, I want to stop. Put an end to this. The feelings that made my mind a mess,
That made my heart burst in sorrow,
Even if I still yearn to see you...
I won't hope for anything.
I'll try to be happy with your decisions now.
If it isn't me, so be it. I'll keep smiling at the world.
...
Jika kau jodohku, niscaya akan Allah dekatkan. Jika memang bukan, ya sudah. Mungkin kita tidak diciptakan untuk menopang satu sama lain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Eternal Darkness