Even now, I still think to myself,
"Is she the one?"
Even now, I still continue to wonder,
"Is she the target of your shy-yet-passionate gaze?"
Even now, I still doubt myself,
"Am I suited enough for you?"
Even now, my heart still screams,
"It's probably her! You have no chance!"
...and with that, I lost all self esteem.
You both have similarities that I don't have; you both share the same passion that I couldn't even keep up. Here I am, left out all alone, able to only gaze at your slowly disappearing figure.
No, even I'm forbidden to just sneak a peek at you.
All of these are painful, and yet, all I could do is just secretly admire you. Is that even allowed? It's probably a sin though...
Even with my almost-tattered-to-pieces heart, I still pray,
"May he notice my feelings, and return them to me someday...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment