Seolah dia bagian dari diriku, aku kehilangan topanganku. Aku kehilangan self-esteemku.
Seolah jiwaku hanya tinggal separuh.
Even though I weren't supposed to depend on you, it still feels like... I couldn't do anything without you.
I couldn't even smile, even if now I vowed to myself to trust no one. To do things by myself.
Everything was so forced.
I'm now enduring this all alone...
...no, it has just returned to the way things used to be before...
I wished to be alone, so... this is for the best.
One thing I want to confess, though...
I'm sorry, I couldn't feel happy for you. Even now, I consider you as a rival.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't feel happy for you. All of those were my fake smiles. All a mask, a facade to fool the world around me.
I couldn't cheer you up, I couldn't help you with anything. I couldn't become your guardian angel... I'm sorry.

...kimi wa daiji na hito desu.
Sekai de ichiban no takaramono. Sekai de ichiban taisetsu na mono.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Eternal Darkness